The faculty-level oral defense of student scientific research in the academic year 2021–2022
On the afternoon of June 6, 2022, the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities held the faculty-level oral defense of student scientific research in both offline and online forms at the meeting room of the University Library.
The committee consists of Dr. Le Hai Thanh (chairman of the council), Dr. Le Thi Mai (member of the council) and MSc. Duong Thi Minh Phuong (member of the council).
As a result of the faculty-level oral defense of student scientific research in the academic year 2021–2022, the 9 research projects supported by the University are all at faculty level. In addition, the council evaluated and selected five research projects that met the requirements for the university level. Specific information is as follows:
05 research projects reaching Faculty level and submitting to the University level:
1. The Impact of working from home on work-life balance of employees in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic
2. The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic risk perception and emotional solidarity on tourism activities: Case study of Ha Nhi community in Y Ty commune (Lao Cai)
3. Knowledge and attitudes of University students in Ho Chi Minh City about premarital sex from a gender perspective
4. Cyber bullied on Facebook and its association with self-awareness among high school students in Ho Chi Minh City
5. The moderating role of basic needs on the relationship between self-esteem and cyberbullying behaviors among university students in Ho Chi Minh City
0 4 research projects reaching Faculty level
1. Rural people's responses to climate change impacts (Case study in Can Gio district, Ho Chi Minh City)
2. The impact of electronic word of mouth and risk perception of the Covid-19 pandemic to travel intention of people in Ho Chi Minh City: Case study of travel bubble
3. Consumer behavior of tourists after the Covid-19 pandemic: Case study in Ho Chi Minh City
4. Impacts of the social media on personal emotion at the time of Covid-19 (Case Study in Ho Chi Minh City)
Promoting student scientific research shows that the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities is closely following the University's plan as well as contributing to Ton Duc Thang University's goal of becoming a research university in the future.
Some pictures from the faculty-level oral defense: