Công bố khoa học
I. CÔNG BỐ QUỐC TẾ
- Bài báo quốc tế (thuộc tạp chí có chỉ số ISI, Scopus):
1. Dang, T. K. P., Visseren‐Hamakers, I. J., & Arts, B. (2017). The Institutional Capacity for Forest Devolution: The Case of Forest Land Allocation in Vietnam. Development Policy Review, 35(6), 723-744.
The article assesses the institutional capacity of a devolution policy, namely forest land allocation (FLA) in Vietnam. We applied the governance capacity framework, which is based on the policy arrangement approach, to examine the extent to which the policy enables actors to work together in order to solve collective problems. The findings reveal that, overall, the institutional capacity of FLA in Vietnam is rather low, although it varies from region to region. This result is determined by the restricted and ambiguous codification of property rights, the limited resource availability, the symbolic venues for deliberation and the lack of openness of actors towards others’ views in the policy process. External factors, particularly agricultural development, also had a major impact on institutional capacity.
2. Hewson, D. (2017). Profit and prejudice: a critique of private English language education in Vietnam. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 1-16.
It is 30 years since Vietnam implemented the ‘Doi Moi’ economic reforms. The subsequent influx of capital was accompanied by a general infiltration of foreign influences, arguably none more important than the English language. This article focuses on an area where market and language converge: the private English as a second language industry. Drawing upon the ideas of Pierre Bourdieu, the article utilises the experiences of teachers to examine industry practices, with particular emphasis on the consequences of education commodification. The article locates its findings within the wider contexts of Vietnamese education, economy and the global propagation of the English language and market ideals. These findings depict a profit-driven industry where the customer always being right is not always right for the customer.
3. Hutnyk, J. (2018). Mela: festival scenes in South Asian cinema. Inter-Asia Cultural Studies, 19(1), 129-147.
This article examines a recurrent film motif across a number of South Asian films, mostly called Mela. It also offers some observations on melas, actual and allegorical, as represented in films but often seeming to exceed their containment in context so as to say more about the conviviality of life, where this is at issue, where life is at a juncture in need of resolution within the cycle of becoming. The issues of violence, loss, national identity, politics of interpretation and repetition in ideology are canvassed. While the essay is focused upon Mela films themselves, and South Asian film more broadly, it has of course been important to note work by scholars such as M. Madhava Prasad, Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Anjali Gera Roy, Tejaswini Niranjana, Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak and the help of my students, some of whom are named below.
4. John Hutnyk (2018). 'Cine-Politics: Film Stars and Political Existence in South India, by M. Madhava Prasad', South Asia: Journal of South Asian Studies, 41: 236-238 (TDT ICI) ISSN 0085-6401.
5. Hewson, D. (2018). Pregnant with risk: biopolitics, neoliberalism and the 2004 Irish Citizenship Referendum. Irish Political Studies, 1-20.
This article augments and elaborates on existing research conducted on the 2004 Irish Citizenship Referendum by outlining the role played by neoliberal rationalities in shaping discourses crucial to initiating the Referendum and securing a yes vote. The article employs Michel Foucault’s theory of biopolitics alongside various media sources and existing research in order to outline and analyse how the figure of the asylum seeker came to be constructed and understood as unpredictable, un-securable and as such incompatible with dominant neoliberal conceptions of prosperity. In making its case, the article draws upon discourses articulated by key public and political figures to highlight how asylum seekers in Ireland were constructed as a drain on resources and a risk to prosperity in order to legitimise their exclusion and reconstitute the Irish population.
- Bài báo quốc tế (thuộc tạp chí có chỉ số xuất bản ISSN):
1. Mai, L.T., & Thuy, B. L. (2015). Work-family role conflict: A survey of woman entrepreneurs in Hochiminh city. International Journal of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, 1(1), 36-47.
This paper, based on the result of a sample survey conducted 2009-2011 on the phenomenon of role conflict of women entrepreneurs in Ho chi Minh City, Vietnam. Combined quantitative and qualitative research was conducted. From psychological–sociological interdisciplinary approach, findings showed that: 1/ Concept about roles of man and woman in the family and society in Vietnam have made big changes due to the effects of political institutions, economic and social. 2/ Woman’s participation rate in the labor market increased. Woman accesses social-economic status and role conflict phenomenon become popular at a time when they have to perform multiple roles. 3/ There are different level of role conflict of women entrepreneurs from quantitative data and qualitative in comparison. Qualitative research is useful in studying the phenomenon of role conflict. To gain a complete picture about work-family role conflict of women entrepreneurs, qualitative research with conversations, observations analysis proved to be very useful to help inferring how actual behavior from survey data on subjective perception.
2. Le Thi Mai, Nguyen Thi Diem (2015). Vietnamese Diaspora: Host Social Integration and Cultural Identity. Journal of Social Science for Policy Implications. December 2015, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 25-46. ISSN: 2334-2900 (Print), 2334-2919 (Online). DOI: 10.15640/10.15640/jsspi.v3n2a2. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.15640/jsspi.v3n2a2
3. T.L. Bui and K.S.M. To, 2016. Developing the Use of Social Media in the Activities of University Libraries in Vietnam. The Social Sciences, 11: 3894-3900.
In Vietnam, the application of social media with regard to managing and informing library activities is increasingly attracting the attention of university libraries. This study aims to examine and clarify the features, roles and different forms of social media available to university libraries. It seeks to show and analyse recent survey results pertaining to the use of social media in 25 university libraries in Vietnam on May 2016. Finally, it draws upon the information documented in order to propose recommendations on how to maximize the benefits that social media can bring to university libraries in Vietnam.
4. Le Thi Mai, Bui Loan Thuy (2015). Work-Family Role Conflict: A Survey of Woman Entrepreneurs In HOCHIMINH City. International Journal of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, 1(1), 36-47. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.20469/ijhss.20006.
5. Thai-Son Pham & Hung-Bin Chen (2015). The Relationship among Destination Image, Place Attachment, Tourist Satisfaction, Tourist Loyalty and Revisit Intention on Ecotourism. The Case Study of Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve, Vietnam. International Journal of Asian Tourism Management, 6(1), 65-76. ISSN: 1906-8654
6. Thai-Son Pham & Hung-Bin Chen (2015). The Study of Tourist Intention on Ecotourism: In the Case of Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve, Vietnam, Journal of Island Tourism Research, 8 (3), p 23-46. ISSN: 2072-5388.
7. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Promoting an Interdisciplinary Approach in Scientific Reseach and Training Human Resources for Vietnam's Libraries and Archives , Universal Journal of Management, p.196-202, Vol.4, April 2016. ISSN 2331 - 950 X (Print) ISSN 2331 - 9577 (Online)
8. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Approaching the Overview of Human Resource Training in Tourism Based on Social Demand in Vietnam, International Journal of Business, Humanities and Technolog, p.40-48, Vol.6, No.1, 2016. ISSN 2162 - 1357 (Print) ISSN 2162 - 1381 (Online).
9. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Building the Knowledge Portal for University Libraries in Vietnam, International Journal of Business, Humanities and Technolog, p.17-24, Vol,6, No,3, June 2016. ISSN 2162 – 1357. ISSN 2162 – 1381.
10. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Developing the Use of Social Media in the Activities of University Libraries in Vietnam, The Social Sciences, p.3894-3900, Vol.11, Issue 16, 2016 ISSN 2162 - 1357 (Print) ISSN 2162 - 1381 (Online).
11. Thuy, B. L., Huong, L. H., & Ha, D. X. (2017). Enhancing the Lecturers'competencies in Internationalise Higher Education in Vietnam. Turkish Online Journal Of Design Art and Communication, 7,1985-1998.
This article examined one of the most important and modern trends in developing Vietnam's education: internationalisation of higher education. Describing the process of internationalisation of higher education is taking place at key universities and autonomous universities. This will focus on analysing the impacts of the process on the structure of faculties and scientific achievements of all university's lecturers in Vietnam and giving solutions to strengthen the staffs that can meet the new requirements of the internationalisation of higher education on urgent issues such as attracting international researchers and lecturers, enhancing the domestic staffs' abilities, completing the government's system on the issues of international cooperation in higher education, updating integration knowledge for universities' faculties, increasing in organize international conferences, thematic reports with famous professors, foreign renowned experts, implementing the exchange lecturers program, attracting the Vietnamese scientists from oversea and increasing international publications.
12. Mai, L. T. (2017). Social Integration of Vietnamese Women Married to Foreigners (Case Study in Penghu Islands and Taipei, Taiwan). Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
"Objective – This research primarily focuses on the subject of social integration and related issues. Social integration is interpreted as being the process of inclusion and acceptance of individuals in a system, the creation of relationships among individuals and their subsequent attitudes towards society. It is the result of conscious and motivated interaction and cooperation between individuals and groups Methodology/Technique – This paper is based on information that came from a case study undertaken in 2014 on the Penghu Islands and in Taipei, Taiwan. Quantitative data was collected from the available literature and qualitative data derived from interviews and the observation of 31 people including Vietnamese women who married Taiwanese husbands; local government officers. Findings – Evidence from this research showed that social integration and related issues are highly influential in determining the success, or failure of cross-border marriages. The three types of social integration (formal residential, social and community and personal) overlap and complement each other to promote the social integration of Vietnamese women who married Taiwanese men. Novelty – It is hoped that these research findings will provide a valuable resource for researchers, theorists of social integration, those interested in the impact of social capital on the lives of community members and community leaders concerned with the impact of relationships that bind the community to community. "
13. Thi Mai, Le and Loan Thuy, Bui and Xuan Ha, Do, Social Integration of Vietnamese Women Married to Foreigners (Case Study in Penghu Islands and Taipei, Taiwan) (March 10, 2017). Journal of Management and Marketing Review (JMMR) Vol.2(1) 2017.59-74,2017.
Objective – This research primarily focuses on the subject of social integration and related issues. Social integration is interpreted as being the process of inclusion and acceptance of individuals in a system, the creation of relationships among individuals and their subsequent attitudes towards society. It is the result of conscious and motivated interaction and cooperation between individuals and groups
Methodology/Technique – This paper is based on information that came from a case study undertaken in 2014 on the Penghu Islands and in Taipei, Taiwan. Quantitative data was collected from the available literature and qualitative data derived from interviews and the observation of 31 people including Vietnamese women who married Taiwanese husbands; local government officers.
Findings – Evidence from this research showed that social integration and related issues are highly influential in determining the success, or failure of cross-border marriages. The three types of social integration (formal residential, social and community and personal) overlap and complement each other to promote the social integration of Vietnamese women who married Taiwanese men.
Novelty – It is hoped that these research findings will provide a valuable resource for researchers, theorists of social integration, those interested in the impact of social capital on the lives of community members and community leaders concerned with the impact of relationships that bind the community to community.
- Bài hội thảo quốc tế
1. Le Thi Mai (2014). Social Integration of Vietnamese People Residing Abroad. International Conference Proceedings. International Conference on Global Trends in Academic Research – GTAR-2014. Ngày 2-4 tháng 6 năm 2014. Bali Indonesia. ISBN: 978-969-9948-01-5. P. 534-577. 2014. http://www.globalilluminators.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/409.pdf
2. Le Thi Mai, Do Xuan Ha, Nguyen Thi Diem, “Social mobility of workers working in Vietnam IZs and EPZs", The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
The implementation of economic reforms in Vietnam has gone through 30 years from 1986. Its impacts on society has altered the structure of most of the social groups in which workers working in industrial zones (IZs) and export processing zones (EPZs) are one of social groups expected major changes in process of Vietnam accelerating industrialization and integration into the world economy. According to the results of previous studies, the urban industrial zone itself never generated the working class. This class is always supplemented by migrants from the countryside. Therefore, it is said that industrialization is arguably one of opportunities for farmers to social mobility. Vietnam workers working in IZs and EPZs are ongoing changes and new problems arising about quantity, quality and their social structure; their employment and income, working condition, living environment, housing, consumption, their social relationships and activities,... They relate to worker‘s social mobility.
3. Prisinia C. Arcinue, Amando Grata, The narratives of the millennials and their platform for social transformation, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
In recent years, the world has experienced changing public opinion toward such
diverse issues as government, politics, education, gender, religion, environment, etc. The
tremendous impact of these changing opinions can greatly be seen and are manifested in the way our young people today choose to live their lives, especially on-line in social media. In this digital age the, youth, also known as Millennials, have "moved beyond" the ideological battles spawned by the counterculture of the 1960s, which persisted through the 1990s in the form of the culture wars. This is further documented in Strauss & Howe's book titled Millennials Rising: The Next Great Generation, which describes the Millennials generation as "civic minded," rejecting the attitudes of the Baby Boomers and Generation X. Moreover, there are three key issues identified by United Nations‘ Economic and Social Commission in their paper Youth in the Philippines: A Review of the Youth Situation and National Policies and Programs (2000), as providing a voice for youth in society, and these are: access and benefit, ability to influence and equity. These three issues
are ultimately the pillars of youth participation - to ensure the rights of all youth to have access to opportunities and to play an active role in all spheres of society. It further states that to be able to harness such youth voice in society it is necessary to recognize that youth concerns must be understood and addressed. Because this generation is generally marked by an increased use and familiarity with communications, media, and digital technologies, their world shows cases that who are they, what they are, and how they are in terms of social transformation that society needs.
This study focuses on youth because of their significant involvement in today's social change and most important, because youth, in a very literal sense, will constitute our future society. Using phenomenological approach, this research aims to describe how the youth look at their on-line world in relation to their participation in social transformation. It is an attempt to situate them in the present Philippine political landscape where they are seen as future leaders that will bring hope to a transformed social order. This study will also investigate changing forms of social issue advocacy that the youth, in their on-line world, finds more effective at initiating change in society.
4. Dominic Michael Hewson, Selling more than a language: esl teaching in vietnam, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
Following the Vietnam War, the English language, associated with the defeated 'Western
aggressor', fell into decline. Over 40 years later, Vietnam is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and the global language of English is understood as key to the nation's continued integration and prosperity. This paper utilizes primary and secondary sources to present a qualitative analysis of English language education in Vietnam today, particularly with reference to the private sector. It documents the experiences and perspectives of English teachers working in Ho Chi Minh City; depicting a profit driven
industry where the customer always being right, may not always be right for the customer.
5. Luong Thi Lanh, Su Le Phuong Thao, Hoang Thi Van, Self - motivation for teaching: in cases of high school teachers in ho chi minh city, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
This paper is result of research on self-motivation of teachers in high schools in Ho Chi Minh City. Based on self-determination theory research results have shown it is very mportant that the majority of teachers are aware vendee autonomy in teaching is very important. The study was conducted with 272 survey samples among high school teacher in HCM City. With the support of SPSS 20 software for data processing, control scales, egression analysis research results have been provided. Today, the information explosion with strong globalization has made teaching and learning beyond the limits and the framework of the school. In this context, self-control, the autonomy of teachers themselves strongly affects the autonomy of learners. The Autonomy is referred to like a particular value of Western culture. Some scientists believe the little autonomy expectations effective in oriental cultures. Contrary to this view, the theory of self-determination of Deci and Ryan (2000) has said that it is global that autonomy
is a basic psychological need, is global. Autonomous people acted voluntarily and they were fully responsibility for the work they did.
The study of autonomy in teaching and learning activities has also been interested in education development in Vietnam. Many innovative forums on teaching methods were held, the modern educational thought has been studied to promote the autonomy and creativity of teachers promote self-learning, selfresearch new useful knowledge of students. So the study of self-consciousness of the teacher to the student autonomy is necessary.
6. Pham Thi Ha Thuong, Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, Some effects due to education approach of repatriated viet-cambodian children in vinh binh ward, vinh hung district, long an province, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
Education approach of repatriated Viet-Cambodian children has been one of concerning
issues and demands urgent solution to limit illiteracy and stop repeating circle of problems facing by their parents. Vinh Binh Ward, Vinh Hung District, Long An Province is one of the wards whose percentage of repatriated Viet-Cambodian is quite high. This group of people have not had any identity certificate as repatriating Vietnamese, and this causes the worst effect on their lives such as: unemployment, bad health, low income, inability to send children to school,… The result of research is shown through 2 main methods: quantitative reasearch with a questionaire (122 households), qualitative research with deep interview (52 interviews) and group discussion (6 groups). The result of the research
cites that the solution is to use an education approach which improves part of living condition of the next repatriated Viet-Cambodian generation.
7. Le Hue Huong, Nguyen Hieu Tin, Review on educating global citizen and lessons for vietnam higher education, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
Global citizen education is very important in empowering the learners in today‘s globalized world (McCowan 2006). This paper, therefore, is conducting a review on the concept of global citizen and what the challenges of Vietnam higher education in fostering the development of global citizenship education? Further, it emphasizes the objectives of global citizenship education, at which Vietnam higher education is aiming. Particularly, it answers the question, what further research is needed to inform future higher education policy-making and practice in Vietnam? The paper is concluded with some
recommendations for Vietnamese higher education policy reforms.
8. Ian Ralston, Le Thi Ngoc Diep, Pham Thai Son, Enhancing the quality of training human resources of the vietnam tourism sector for international economic integration, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
According to the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Vietnam is among countries with the highest tourism growth rates in the region and the whole world as well. The rapid growth poses an increasing demand on human resources development for the Tourism industry. With the integration trend towards regional and the global tourism market, the demand for human resources of Vietnam tourism must be met not only in quantity but also in quality. The increased cooperation between schools and businesses and attention and support from the government are key factors in enhancing the quality of human resources development for tourism, and help to give the tourism sector a growth worth its potential and standing in the social and economic development strategy of the country.
9. Nguyen Thi Phuong Linh, Do Thi Xuan Huong, Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, Child labor in the process of industrialization and modernization in ho chi minh city, vietnam, The International Confrence on Education and Scial Integration (ICESI), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2016
In recent years, changes in the socio-economic have created big influence on labor
movement in Vietnam. In particular, the problem of child labor in big cities is increasing and being complex. The national investigation on child labor which was released in 2014 indicated that approximately 1.75 million Vietnamese children are child labor. In Vietnam, it is legal for a child at a certain age to be employed in appropriate economic work, without affecting their academic performance, health and child development. In fact, a majority of children in Ho Chi Minh City are being involved in hard and time-wasting work. This study is conducted using the quantitative and qualitative research methodology and ethnographic observation. The report presents three issues: i) Current situation of child labor in the process of industrialization and modernization in Ho Chi Minh
City. ii) Affects of early labor to children. iii) Management of municipal authority over child labor. iv) Solution on aspect of government management to prevent illegal child employment and abuse of child labor by employers.
The study‘s result shows that majority of child labor in Ho Chi Minh City has been doing
inappropriate line of works, for example serving in restaurants, selling lotteries, panhandling, assisting for masons, etc. They work over 42 hours per week for little or even no payment.
10. Ta Xuan Hoai, Gareth Wyn, Community Perception of Responsible Tourism Development: A Case Study of Vam Nao Reservoir Area, An Giang, Vietnam, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
A number of different research in tourism industry show that tourism in a local area provides economic benefits for the local community, although there exists a trend of some negative effects on the aspects of culture- society and environment. In order to achieve sustainable tourism, three dimensions of sustainability including economy, socio-culture and environment must be benefited from tourism. The purpose of this study is to explore and analyze the relationship among the effecting factors of tourism on the quality of local community members’ life. Vam Nao Reservoir Area, An Giang in Vietnam is chosen as a case study. The findings reveal that tourism influences the quality of local community members’ life. In addition, there is a significant relationship among the factors affecting the quality of community members’ life. In order to analyze the influences of tourism on Vam Nao Reservoir Area, An Giang in Vietnam, this research bases on the sustainability in tourism for constructing items measuring the three dimensions. This study adopted a random survey of 380 local people and data processing, which is discussed by Factor Analysis method. The findings show that the tourism development creates some changes in social living of local people in both negative and positive effects. The biggest benefit from the feelings of local people is that tourism increases the career opportunity, business opportunity, higher income and makes local products become goods of business and public infrastructure improved. Nevertheless, communities in the regions also feel a burden to be involved in tourism. Costs or burden faced by the people is the increase in crime, unsafety, stress, competition, fighting, and environment pollution. The tourism development causes some changes in social living of local people in both negative and positive effects. Another significant benefit is that local people have better awareness of preparing knowledge for themselves and improving their qualifications to be ready for new job requirements.
11. Goomaral Ganbold, Ha The Linh, The development of marketing in tourism industry: A co-citation analysis, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
This study represents visual mapping in two-dimensions and identifies the subfields for marketing in tourism industry through co-citation analysis. The total number of articles cited were collected from the ISI Web of Knowledge database. By using a sequence of statistical analyses-including factor analysis, multidimensional scaling and cluster analysis-we identified five main areas of interest: (1) destination image; (2) e-marketing for tourism; (3) tourism demand; (4) tourism development; and (5) eco-tourism. The managerial implications of the findings should be of interest to both researchers and practitioners in the tourism industry.
12. Witwasit Sresteesang, Nguyen Hieu Tin, Nguyen Minh Huan, The missing links of vietnam’s tourism to become an attractive and competitive tourist destination, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
The purpose of the article is to analyze the performance of tourism in Vietnam, based on Vangesayi’s (2003) Model of Tourism Destination Competitiveness and Attractiveness (TDCA). Secondary data was collected from the World Economic Forum (WEF) and other resources with the findings presented herein. The findings show that Vietnam tourism is not currently attractive nor is it internationally competitive: a limited tourist infrastructure, combined with poor hygienic environment and health services, limitations on human resource quality, unfavorable price competitiveness and poor diversification of tourist products have all hurt Vietnam tourism. Based on the analysis herein, the article suggests some solutions to help Vietnam tourism to become a destination for international travelers in the context of fierce competition today.
13. Tran Thi My Nhung, Cody Le, Le Thi Ngoc Diep, sustainable exploitation of resources for ecotourism in tan trung - phu my area (phu tan district, an giang province, vietnam), The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
Tourism is an industry with a clear resource orientation. Tourism resources are the most important resource for creating tourism products and attracting visitors. In fact, most types of tourism resources can not be renewed, recycled or replaced. Therefore, the sustainable exploitation and use of this resource is essential for the long-term development of tourism business . Tan Trung - Phu My area of Phu Tan Island is an emerging tourist destination in recent years in An Giang. Travel services here are mainly based on the exploitation of natural resources and local labors. Currently, tourism activities in the area are still quite limited and fragmented. Due to the nature of resources associated with human ecology and religious factors, the sustainability and capacity of tourism should be taken in to account during the exploitation of tourism. The sustainable exploitation of tourism resources is an important and essential orientation for the Tan Trung - Vam Nao lake bed area. In order to effectively implement the above-mentioned directions, there should be close coordination between local authorities and people and tourism enterprises; local authorities have to take an active and connected role in the early stages.
14. Pham Thai Son, Nguyen Cong Hung, Ta Xuan Hoai, The relationships among destination attractiveness, place attachment and revisit intention for marine tourism in Da nang, vietnam, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
This study examines the causal relationships among destination attractiveness, place attachment and revisit intentionn. Two hundred tourists who were surveyed had visited the Da Nang, Vietnam. SPSS 16.0 was used for data analysis to determine the relationships among the factors. Results show that the emotions and feelings (place attachment), tourists have for Da Nang, are positively associated with revisit intention; the extent of attractiveness of marine tourism, as perceived by tourists, is also positively associated with revisit intention. A higher level of tourists’ destination attractiveness, in regard to marine tourism, is associated with place attachment. The study shows that the tourists who are attracted by and attached to the destination, are more likely to exhibit revisit intention. The study also pioneers the integration of all three factors in a sustainable tourism model designed for tourists who stay one night or more at a destination, and tests the hypotheses for the first time in a Vietnam destination. Moreover, management implications and recommendations for the sustainable development of Da Nang tourism are suggested.
15. Nguyen Hieu Tin, Tran Thi My Nhung, Exploiting the cultural advantages and enhancing the competitiveness of vietnam tourism in the trend of international integration, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
Vietnam tourism is increasingly developing in parallel with the general trend of expanding global and regional tourism. In recent years, Vietnam tourism has grown rapidly, becoming an important economic sector, and contributing positively to the socio-economic development and international integration of the country. Tourism development has contributed to creating more jobs, increasing foreign exchange earnings, improving infrastructure and providing many other benefits. Natural resources, diverse peoples and favorable geographic locations are important resources contributing to the significant development of Vietnam tourism, which also benefits from rich cultural resources with many world cultural heritage sites, world natural heritage sites, and diverse flora and fauna. However, in order to enhance the competitiveness of its tourism sector, Vietnam needs to exploit the strengths of the tourism industry and local cultural interests. The authors of this article sketch a picture of the competitiveness of Vietnam tourism. It suggests Vietnam still needs to improve the quality of tourism to make Vietnam an attractive and competitive tourist destination in the world.
16. Nguyen Duc Hiep, Le Thi Mai, Marine conservation and coastal tourism: case study of coastal development in tropical north queensland, australia, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
Coastal development due to high population growth and increasing tourism demand has rapidly expanded along the coast in many countries around the world. Along the rims of the Pacific, such as in Australia and South East Asia, significant development of resorts and coastal towns has changed the landscape and environment. Concerns have been raised on impacts on marine and coastal ecosystems and measures have been taken to mitigate or to aim to achieve a more sustainable growth, especially for a future climate change. On the east coast of Australia where coastal development and settlement is most intense, federal, state and local governments have started to devise and implement integrated development policy for a sustainable future. Tourisms as part of the human dimension in the environment and development process is an important part of the growth scenarios and plays a key role in many coastal communities. This paper focus on coastal development and tourism in Tropical North Queensland, one of the highest growth areas on Australia east coast, is intended to show that sustainable tourism is possible when policy development process and implemented instruments follows sustainable guidelines to leverage and protect the natural and cultural assets of the coastal areas. Tropical North Queensland and Cairns in Australia are similar to Khanh Hoa Province and Nha Trang, Vietnam in many ways such as natural and cultural assets and marine environment. Coastal development and tourism experiences could be shared to achieve a common goal of sustainable development in a rich coastal ecosystem.
17. Hsin-Kuang Chi, Nguyen Thi Bich Dao, Do Thi Xuan Huong, Exploring destination image in tourism research through co-citation analysis, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
Destination image theory is chosen because of the large impact of destination image on the academic research in tourism area. The purpose of this study is to explore the academic foundations of destination image in tourism research. A co-citation analysis is applied to analyze most important articles that cited in the other studies. Total of 35 destination image research articles cited by the leading Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) journals.
The findings contribute to identifying critical documents in tourism research, especially destination image theory. Moreover, this study provides insight into the development of destination image research network in tourism industry.
18. Su Le Phuong Thao, Pham Thi Thanh Huyen, Hoang Thi Van, Promoting the strength of nha trang, khanh hoa in attracting russian tourists back, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
Tourism development strategy in Vietnam defines that the Russian market is important. This study is trying to find the relationship between Nha Trang image, government policy, tourist’s satisfaction and destination loyalty intention. For the tourism industry, it is necessary to know if visitors intend to revisit Nha Trang and if they recommend this destination to others.
This research began by investigating research topics which relate to tourism industry in Vietnam in general, especially in Nha Trang city. Then follow by reviewing and exploring literatures that concerned with tourism industry, more detail in tourism image, tourists perception, government policy and Russian tourist arrivals. The survey was conducted in Nha Trang, Vietnam with a sample size of 300. And use the SPSS 16.0 software to test hypotheses. From the result of the study obtained is useful information for local government and tourism agencies in Nha Trang. It is good to enhance the place with entertaining and physical infrastructures in Nha Trang to respond to Russian tourists. On the other hand, local government and residents are actually responsible to protect tourism environment as well as historical sites and heritages of Nha Trang.
19. Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, Pham Thi Ha Thuong, Rural tourism and its influences on the environment and culture of tra que vegetable village, cam ha commune, hoi an city, vietnam, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
The purpose of this study is to explore rural tourism and its influences on the environment and culture of Tra Que vegetable village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An City, Vietnam. The researchers examined the situation based on the analysis of related secondary data and the interviews of 50 participating farmers, 70 foreign visitors and 30 Vietnamese tourists. The results show that Tra Que vegetable village has been focusing on rural tourism since 2003, attracting millions of domestic and foreign tourists to visit and participate in farming activities. Having a unique combination of soil and climate, combined with a food and culture village, Tra Que people have created tourist products attractive to visitors. However, tourism in the village still has limitations, such as an inadequate infrastructure for tourism development, a distribution of unequal interests among participants, polluted environment, and a language barrier, and negative changes of the community lifestyle. Based on the findings, the researchers have provided suggestions to strengthen and further develop trade villages and rural tourism in the vegetable villages.
20. Le Thi Ngoc Diep, Ernie Hughes, Overview of the current ecotourism in vietnam, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
Vietnam has a number of potentials for the development of ecological tourism, with an abundant supply of natural resources such as untouched forests, marine lives, varying seashores, ecological gardens and human resources in nature reserves. Ecotourism development plays an important role in the strategic orientation of developing Vietnam's tourism business. Ecotourism development promotes economic growth, creates employment opportunities, increases incomes, and enhances the people’s knowledge and sense of responsibility for local communities. It also has special meanings for the sustainable development of the tourism industry, because it contributes to the preservation of nature, and protection of biodiversity and community culture. At present, the development of this type of tourism is limited, inadequate, and not clearly defined. Ecotourism now is mainly nature-based tourism; souvenirs are usually the same in all locations, and not attractive. In order to make Vietnam's ecological tourism destinations attractive, it is necessary to join the efforts of all levels of government ministries and local people to make Vietnam a desirable destination for tourists with its own characteristics and values of identity.
21. Do Thi Xuan Huong, Do Xuan Hong, Tran Khai Thuan, Le Truong Ngoc Han, Nguyen Thi Ha Vy, Evaluate the efective performance and propose solutions to improve the quality of ecotourism in binh duong - ho chi minh city - dong nai, The International Confrence on Tourism and Marine Tourism (TMT), Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, August 2017.
The Eastern South of Vietnam, which company with the Southern key economic regions of Vietnam, has great potential for tourism development, especially the market of foreign tourists, in the period 2010 - 2020. In recent years, many Ecotourism destinations have been constructed, resulting in the need to build a set of eligibility criteria evaluating the performance of these places for better development. This research based on Green Lotus Lable to evaluate 10 tourism destinations in Binh Duong province, Dong Nai province and Ho Chi Minh City. It revealed that most of the ecotourism destinations were not qualified and therefore, we have to work out the solutions to improve the performance of the ecotourism destinations in this area.
- Chương sách quốc tế:
1. John Hutnyk 2018. 'The Working Day' in Michelangelo Paganopoulos editor In-Between Fiction and Non Fiction: Reflections on the Poetics of Ethnography towards the Formation of World Society, Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp 55-66. (TDT). ISBN (10): 1-5275-0833-1.
II. CÔNG BỐ TRONG NƯỚC
- Bài báo trong nước:
1. Lê Thị Mai (2008). Vốn xã hội – Giá trị gia tăng trong cộng đồng học ảo. Tạp chí Khoa học xã hội vùng Nam Bộ số 7 (119) - 2008. Tr. 34 – 41.
2. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008), Tem Tết với hình tượng 12 con giáp, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 3 - Xuân Mậu Tý
3. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008), Văn hóa trong phát triển du lịch, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 4.
4. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008, Đôi điều về mặt trăng huyền bí, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 6
5. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008), Dịch học trên tem Bưu chính, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 6
6. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008), An tượng Triển lãm tem “Chiến tranh và khát vọng hòa bình qua tem bưu chính” (tại Bảo tàng Chứng tích Chiến tranh), Thông tin khoa học của Bảo tàng chứng tích chiến tranh.
7. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008), Thư pháp chữ Việt - Cách tân và khởi sắc, Tạp chí Khoa học và Ứng Dụng, số đặc biệt, xuân Mậu Tý.
8. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Câu đối Tết – nết đẹp văn hóa Việt Nam, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 7 - Xuân Kỷ Sửu
9. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng, Hội thi kỹ năng thực hành lần II - Đầu tư cho tương lai, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 8.
10. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Đôi đũa – nết đẹp văn hóa ẩm thực Việt Nam, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 9.
11. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng: Nỗ lực vươn đến tầm cao, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 10.
12. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Chợ trên sông – nét đặc sắc văn hóa Vùng Nam Bộ, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 10.
13. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Nụ cười, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 8.
14. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Bác Tôn, nguồn cảm hứng trong sáng tác tem thư Việt Nam, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 9.
15. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), Câu đối Tết – nét đẹp văn hóa Việt Nam, Tạp chí Khoa học và Ứng Dụng, số đặc biệt, xuân Kỷ Sửu.
16. Lê Thị Mai (2009). Quan hệ tương tác và vai trò nhóm không chính thức trong môi trường làm việc. Tạp chí Khoa học xã hội. Viện KHXH vùng Nam Bộ số 7 (131)/2009. Tr. 89 – 99.
17. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2010), Xã hội học – Ngành phát triển theo nhu cầu của thời đại, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 11 – Xuân Canh Dần
18. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2010), Tản mạn về chữ Phúc, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 11.
19. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2010), Ứng xử với môi trường tự nhiên: Cần có đạo đức sinh thái, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 12.
20. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2010), Hội thảo Khoa học: Đổi mới Giảng dạy Các môn Lý luận Chính Trị, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng Dụng, số 12.
21. Nghĩa, H. T. (2010). Thái độ của sinh viên đối với chủ nghĩa Mác. Hồ Chí Minh: Đại học Tôn Đức Thắng.
22. Lê Thị Mai (2010). Nghiên cứu về hiện tượng xung đột vai trò giữa công việc và gia đình. Tạp chí KHXH Viện Hàn lâm KHXH VN. Viện KHXH Vùng Nam Bộ số 8 (144)/2010. Tr. 28-38, 48.
23. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2011), Văn hóa doanh nghiệp: Tài sản vô hình, Tạp chí Khoa học Ứng dụng, số 14 -15
24. Nghĩa, H. T. (2012). Hoạt động đọc sách của sinh viên. Hồ Chí Minh: Đại học Tôn Đức Thắng.
25. Nghĩa, H. T. (2012). Hoạt động đọc sách của sinh viên. Hồ Chí Minh: Đại học Tôn Đức Thắng.
26. Lê Thị Mai (2013). Xung đột vai trò công việc – gia đình ở nữ doanh nhân Tp. Hồ Chí Minh. Tạp chí Khoa học xã hội. Viện Hàn lâm KHXH VN. Viện KHXH Vùng Nam Bộ Số 3 (175) 2013.
27. Nghĩa, H. T. (2013). Ứng dụng Bản đồ tư duy trong dạy học. Hồ Chí Minh: Đại học Tôn Đức Thắng.
28. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Phát triển du lịch văn hóa sinh thái trên thế giới. Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển.- Số 3/2016, tr.53-57.
29. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Phát triển làng nghề truyền thống gắn với phát triển du lịch tại huyện Phú Tân (An Giang). Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển, Số 4+5/2016, tr.94-99.
30. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Từ cổng thông tin thư viện tiến tới xây dựng cổng kiến thức cho thư viện trường đại học. Tạp chí Thư viện Việt Nam, Số 03 (59), 5/2016, tr.14-18.
31. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Du lịch làng nghề một tiềm năng lớn của An Giang cần được khai thác. Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển.- Số 10/2016, tr.55- 60.
32. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2016) Phát triển làng nghề truyền thống gắn với phát triển du lịch tại Huyện Phú Tân (An Giang), Tạp chí Thông Tin và Phát Triển (Hội Thông tin Khoa học và Công Nghệ Việt Nam).
33. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Ứng dụng công nghệ mã nguồn mở vào xây dựng cổng kiến thức cho thư viện trường đại học. Tạp chí Thông tin và tư liệu, Số 2/2016, tr. 11-17.
34. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Marketing xã hội tài liệu lưu trữ - biện pháp hữu hiệu phát huy giá trị tài liệu lưu trữ. Kỷ yếu hội thảo khoa học“Tổ chức khai thác, sử dụng tài liệu tại Trung tâm Lưu trữ Quốc gia II - Thực trạng và giải pháp”, ngày 20/05/2016, tr.5-11.
35. Bùi Loan Thùy (2017). Phát triển dịch vụ thông tin thư viện tại một số trường đại học trên thế giới: bài học với thư viện đại học Việt Nam. Tạp chí Thông tin và tư liệu, Số 2/2017, tr. 3-12
36. Bùi Loan Thùy (2017). Hiện trạng đói nghèo của đồng bào dân tộc Raglai huyện Bác Ái tỉnh Ninh Thuận: nhận diện nguyên nhân. Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển.- Số 4/2017, tr.32-39
37. Bùi Loan Thùy, Đỗ Xuân Hà (2017). Hiện trạng đói nghèo của đồng bào dân tộc Raglai huyện Bác Ái tỉnh Ninh Thuận: những giải pháp giảm nghèo phù hợp. Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển.- Số 5/2017, tr.24-30
38. Bùi Loan Thùy (2017). Hoạt động thông tin địa chí thư viện tại nước Nga – bài học kinh nghiệm cho việc đẩy mạnh và đổi mới hoạt động thông tin địa chí của các thư viện tỉnh Việt Nam. Tạp chí Văn thư Lưu trữ Việt Nam, số /2018
39. Phạm Thái Sơn (2017). Sản phẩm du lịch văn hóa sinh thái khu vực lòng hồ TânTrung – Vàm Nao, Hội thảo "Phát triển và nâng cao chất lượng sản phẩm du lịch An Giang"
40. Bùi Loan Thùy (2018). Sự phối hợp giữa thư viện và lưu trữ trong hoạt động xây dựng và phát triển vốn tài liệu địa chí ở Vương quốc Anh, Hoa Kỳ. Tạp chí Văn thư Lưu trữ Việt Nam, số /2018
41. Bùi Loan Thùy (2018). Tăng cường huy động đóng góp của người dân trong quá trình đô thị hóa trên địa bàn thành phố Pleiku. Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển.- Số 4/2018
42. Bùi Loan Thùy (2018). Xây dựng nếp sống văn minh đô thị của cộng đồng dân cư – quá trình chuyển đổi nếp sống nông dân thành thị dân tại thành phố Pleiku. Tạp chí Thông tin và phát triển.- Số 3/2018
- Bài hội thảo trong nước
1. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2005). “Thư pháp và Thư pháp chữ Việt”. Hội thảo khoa học “Trung Quốc với Vùng Văn hoá chữ Hán” do Khoa Đông phương tổ chức tại Trường Đại học Khoa học xã hội và Nhân văn (ngày 22/4)
2. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2008), tham gia viết bài Hội thảo khoa học “Đổi mới phương pháp giảng dạy các môn khoa học xã hội và Nhân văn”, tháng 3 năm 2008, Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng tổ chức.
3. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), tham gia viết bài Hội thảo khoa học “Vai trò của công tác xã hội trong việc nâng cao hiệu quả hoạt động giải phóng mặt bằng các dự án phát triển tại Tp. Hồ Chí Minh”, tháng 5 năm 2009, Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng tổ chức.
4. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009), tham gia viết bài Hội thảo khoa học “Phát triển du lịch bền vững vùng Đồng bằng Sông Cửu Long”, tháng 12/2009, do Bộ Văn hóa - Thể thao và Du lịch tổ chức.
5. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2010), tham gia viết bài Hội thảo khoa học “Đổi mới phương pháp Giảng dạy các môn Lý luận Chính trị”, tháng 5 năm 2010, Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng tổ chức.
6. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2010), tham gia viết bài tham luận Hội thảo khoa học Trẻ lần thứ 1 do Đoàn Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng tổ chức – 2010.
7. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2011), tham gia Hội thảo Khoa học của Bộ Văn Hóa Thể Thao du lịch về Tiêu chuẩn nghề, với đề tài “Xây dựng các kỹ năng cơ bản của Hướng dẫn viên du lịch khi nhận diện và khai thác các giá trị văn hóa”
8. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2015). Giải pháp xây dựng lối sống tích cực đối với công nhân nghành dệt may trong các doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh hiện nay. Trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng
9. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2015). Những thuận lợi và khó khăn trong việc học nghề, việc làm của người khiếm thị tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh. ĐH Khoa hôc Xã hội và Nhân văn TP.HCM
10. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2015). Vai trò của người phụ nữ trong các gia đình trẻ tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh hiện nay. Đại học Thủ Dầu Một
11. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, (2015), Vai trò của CTXH trong việc đảm bảo ASXH cho người lao động trong khu vực kinh tế phi chính thức, Hội thảo KH quốc tế: “ CTXH Việt Nam – thách thức tính chuyên nghiệp trước nhu cầu hội nhập và phát triển”.
12. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, (2015), Bàn về một số phương pháp giảng dạy hiệu quả các môn KHXH trong nhà trường phổ thông hiện nay, Hội thảo Trường ĐH Khoa học Xã hội và Nhân văn, TPHCM “Giá trị và phương pháp giảng dạy các môn KHXH trong nhà trường phổ thông”.
13. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, (2015), Vai trò giới của vợ chồng trẻ trong gia đình tại TPHCM hiện nay, Hội thảo Trường ĐH Thủ Dầu Một “Những vấn đề giới và gia đình ở Nam Bộ trong bối cảnh toàn cầu hóa”.
14. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, Nguyễn Minh Huân, (2015), Thực trạng công tác giảm nghèo và một số giải pháp giảm nghèo tại đô thị hiện nay – liên hệ thực tiễn tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Hội thảo trường Đại học Đà Lạt “Phát triển cộng đồng: Cách tiếp cận trong giảm nghèo hiện nay”.
15. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, Đỗ Xuân Hà ( 2015) ” Lồng ghép giới trong một số môn học ngành xã hội học trường Đại học Tôn Đức Thắng”. Kỉ yếu hội thảo: “ Lồng ghép giới trong giáo dục hiện nay”. Viện Nghiên cứu và phát triển.
16. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, Triệu Thị Thanh Ái, (2015), Phân công lao động theo giới trong bối cảnh biến đổi gia đình hiện nay, Hội thảo Trường ĐH Hoa Sen “Báo cáo các kết quả nghiên cứu về Giới và Xã hội – 2015”.
17. Phạm Thị Hà Thương, Đỗ Xuân Hà, (2015), Lồng ghép giới trong một số môn học ngành xã hội học trường ĐH Tôn Đức Thắng, Hội thảo Viện nghiên cứu phát triển TPHCM “Lồng ghép truyền thông về bình đẳng giới vào các trường ĐH trên địa bàn thành phố HCM”.
18. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2016). Giải pháp phát triển bền vững Giáo dục và Đào tạo đối với đồng bào dân tộc Khmer đồng bằng Sông Cửu Long. Đại học Khoa học Xã hội và Nhân Văn TP.HCM
19. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2016). Thị trường lao động Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh khi Việt Nam tham gia Cộng đồng Kinh tế chung ASEAN (AEC). Viện phát triển Kinh tế TP.HCM
20. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2016). Mâu thuẫn của các cặp vợ chồng trẻ tại TP.HCM qua tiếp cận lý thuyết xung đột. Đại học Hoa Sen
21. Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang (2016). Phân công lao động và khác biệt giới trong gia đình trẻ tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh hiện nay. Viện Phát triển TP.HCM
22. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016). Suy nghĩ tìm kiếm giải pháp xây dựng, đào tạo, bồi dưỡng cán bộ công đoàn chuyên trách thành nguồn lãnh đạo đảng và quản lý nhà nước//Kỷ yếu hội thảo “Giải pháp xây dựng, đào tạo, bồi dưỡng cán bộ công đoàn chuyên trách thành nguồn lãnh đạo đảng và quản lý nhà nước” Mã số đề tài XH/TLĐ 2015.06 tháng 1/2016, Tr. 177-184.
23. Bùi Loan Thùy (2017). Nâng cao chất lượng sản phẩm du lịch sinh thái từ năng lực phục vụ của người dân địa phương– kinh nghiệm cho du lịch lòng hồ Vàm Nao, An Giang. Kỷ yếu hội thảo khoa học “Phát triển &nâng cao chất lượng sản phẩm du lịch An Giang”” Sở VHTTDL An Giang tổ chức. Tháng5 /2017
24. Bùi Loan Thùy (2017). Giảm nghèo và giám sát nghèo đói: những kinh nghiệm từ Indonesia, Philippines và Thái Lan. Kỷ yếu hội thảo khoa học “ Một số giải pháp nâng cao năng lực thoát nghèo bền vững cho đồng bào Raglai, tỉnh Ninh Thuận”. Tháng 10/2017. Tr 1-9
- Sách trong nước
1. Bùi Loan Thùy (2016, đồng tác giả). Văn bản và tài liệu văn thư – nguồn bổ sung cho phông lưu trữ quốc gia Việt Nam. Đại học quốc gia TPHCM
2. Bùi Loan Thùy (2018, chủ biên). Phạm Văn Đồng- rực sáng một nhân cách. Nhà XBTHTPHCM
3. Phạm Thị Thanh Huyền (2018). Lịch sử Đảng bộ xã Hiếu Liêm (1930- 2015)
4. Phạm Thị Thanh Huyền (2017). Lịch sử Đảng bộ xã Đất Quốc (1930- 2015).
5. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2009). “Tem thư – Nghệ thuật và Khoa học”, Nxb Thông Tin và Truyền Thông
6. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2007). “Thư pháp là gì?”, Nxb Văn Nghệ
7. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2006). “Văn hóa các dân tộc thiểu số ở Nam Bộ” (viết chung), Nxb KHXH, Hà Nội.
8. Nguyễn Hiếu Tín (2006). “Văn hóa Người Hoa ở TP. Hồ Chí Minh” (viết chung), Nxb KHXH, Hà Nội.
- Chương sách trong nước
1. Lê Thị Mai (2012). Nữ doanh nhân thành phố Hồ Chí Minh qua những vai trò trong gia đình và xã hội Trong cuốn sách Bùi Thế Cường (Chủ biên): Phụ nữ Việt Nam trong kỷ nguyên biến đổi xã hội nhanh. NXB Từ điển bách khoa, 2012.